Our neighborhood has ponds (some call them lakes, but I don’t really think they’re big enough to be a lake?), and I periodically see two swans swimming together among the geese.
Can you spot them in this photo? I love seeing them when I walk around. Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
2. Update on these shoes. I mentioned wanting to buy them over a month ago. I did it. I love them. The soles are so comfortable and they are quickly becoming my most worn sandals this summer.
3. I am currently reading Really sneaky, which I LOVE, but it’s been a slow read for me because we’ve been really busy over the past month. I also listened Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow and I really, really loved it.
4. Since being hypnotized, I no longer bite my nails. It’s been almost three months and I love painting my longer nails. I also bought this nail serum to strengthen them and I highly recommend.
5. Speaking of nails, this nail polish kit it looks funny.
6. I’ve made some collages of it lately. There are so many ways to do collage, but I painted little panels on paper and then cut them into shapes for mine. I learned this technique from one of my favorite collage artists Clover Robin. I like his book.
7. I love it Handmade wall hanging.
8. I framed some of my son’s daycare art for my office and I love it! Learn to make a kids art frame here.
9. I had my eye on this bag (and it’s on sale!).
10. I organized my holiday decor! If you listened this podcast episode you know it was on my summer bucket list, and it took about six hours, but it’s done and I’m SO happy.
I’m not The House Edit but I love organizing – it makes me feel like I have my life together. 🙂
PS Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!