How often do you wear perfume? I go through phases with it, but lately it’s been part of my morning routine after brushing my teeth.
When my grandmother passed away, I made sure to catch the perfume she carried most of her life. I don’t use it very often because it’s one of those treasures I want to keep forever, but it’s an instant time machine that takes me back to my childhood.
Here are 10 other things that make me happy right now!
2. An addiction bite-sized treat to keep in the freezer.
4. My favorite affordable leggings. I wear them when I’m gardening and doing yoga and stuff.
5. I love Elsie’s novelties dining room wallpaper. I saw him in person last week and the whole house is dreamer.
6. Speaking of houses, these are the best nails to be used for plaster walls. In fact, I hang things in my old house without destroying the walls!
8. One candle which I don’t need, but I want it. You know how it goes.
9. The pink stuff is the best all-purpose cleaner I’ve tried. It’s true, I’m at the age where this kind of thing excites me.
10. One mini tote bag in all the colors of the rainbow.
PS Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!