I hope your week has been enjoyable. We’re in full summer mode with the kids here. I’ve also been working on house projects and hopefully we can work out a few details by the end of the summer.
I also have fun making so many summer salads with my kids every day. Here is Over 50 easy BBQ side dishes. And here are 10 things I love this week!
2. Just picked up this book after my friend Elise (our third sister) recommended it. I can’t wait to read it! What else should I add to my TBR list? Hard sells only – give me your absolute favorites!
3. The best sunscreen on earth.
4. I just gave my kids a Magic Ball 8 and they have so much fun constantly asking him questions.
5. This vase is so pretty. To like!
6. Personalized stationery from Etsy.
7. I decided to do The Organized Closet Workbook once again since I recently moved and sold about half of my closet. When the seasons of life change, I think it’s also a good time to change your wardrobe.
8. Beautiful art print.
9. Always In My fairy garden era. I will share a full blog post soon.
10. I am currently watching the after party. What are you looking at?
PS Here are some recent posts in case you missed them!