* New US investment restrictions on China derail last diplomatic communication?
* Exports from China fell the most in three years in June
* IEA cuts world oil demand forecast for 2023
* US economic activity increase slightly since the end of May: Fed Beige Book
* Business inflation expectations unchanged at 2.8% in July: Atlanta Fed survey
* Elon must announcement new company focused on artificial intelligence
* US junk bond market shrinks sharply after rate hikes
* “The story of inflation is history,” predicted Johns Hopkins University Steve Hanke
* US consumer inflation slows down at the smoothest pace in more than two years:
Upcoming financial reports will provide context for deciding whether the recent banking crisis is over. The results for the second quarter will be published from Friday. “Now that things have settled down, it pays more attention to the composition of the deposits”, said Christopher McGratty, head of US banking research at KBW. Meanwhile, an ETF that tracks regional bank stocks (KRE) continues to trade in a narrow range after the sharp drop in March when the crisis began.