* Final Fed rate hike expected, according to the new Bloomberg investigation economists
* Risk of recession always seems weak for the US economic outlook
* Only 1% of all US homes are changing hands in the first half of 2023, the lowest in a decade
* Net inflows into Chinese equities falls below other Asian markets
* China’s use of coal for energy is deepening
* TSMC, the world’s largest chipmaker, reports 10% decline in Q2 earnings year-on-year
* Housing starts in the United States autumn more than expected in June:
Fed funds futures continue to trade in a unique outlook for higher interest rates. A majority of economists agree, according to a new Reuters survey, which reports: “The U.S. Federal Reserve will raise its benchmark overnight interest rate by 25 basis points to the 5.25% to 5.50% range on July 26, according to 106 economists surveyed.” A majority expects the next hike to be the last in the current tightening cycle.