* Treasury Secretary Yellen arrived in Beijing for talks on US-China relations
* Federal judge boundaries White House interactions with social media politics
* Fed Officials see more rate hikes to come, according to the minutes
* New vehicle sales in the United States increase by 13% in the first half – ahead of expectations
* How long can the German economic model depend on China?
* Meta spear Threads, a Twitter rival
* US Factory Orders increase for the third consecutive month in May, but fall from the level of a year ago
* The 10-year US Treasury yield hit a four-month high on Wednesday:
Excitement about the business prospects of artificial intelligence is helping to push tech stocks (XLK) higher this year, well ahead of the gain in the US stock market (SPY). “In the winter, the industry seemed headed for a protracted and painful slump. Tech titans were emphasizing efficiency and laying off tens of thousands of people. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down more than 30% in 2022”, reports The Wall Street Journal. “But enthusiasm for AI has exploded among investors, executives and tech users since startup OpenAI unveiled ChatGPT, a bot that can converse in human language, late last year. fervor somewhat put a floor under the descent the industry was experiencing, which led to the downturn playing out differently than previous ones.