*Yellen critical China on actions against US companies
* Global economic activity hit a four-month low in June via PMI survey data
* Growth of the service sector in the United States reinforced in June
* Jobs in the United States fell in May, indicating that labor market tensions are easing
* US Unemployment Insurance Claims edge up but remains stable at a modest level
* US private payrolls leaps in June, ADP reports:
Policy Sensitive 2-Year US Treasury Yield mounted at the highest level since 2007, triggered by the announcement of an increase in hiring by American companies in June.