- fashionista explored hyaluronic acid-based injectable moisturizers.
- The New York Times examined the lasting influence of singer, actress and fashion icon Jane Birkin, who died earlier this month.
- The Wall Street Journal explained how companies are losing workers without imposing layoffs.
- CNBC shared a CEO’s advice on how best to respond “Tell me about yourself.”
- Fortune examined the differing opinions among worker types on remote work.
- The New York Times looked at the recent epidemic of ACL injuries among female footballers.
- The Guardian Suggested strategies for days when you feel exhausted.
- scary mom shared that a woman with endometriosis and a man were simultaneously hooked up to a menstrual pain simulator – with predictable results.
- Your laugh of the week comes from Points in casewith “My cryptic social media posts will alarm and confuse you”.
PS Happy Barbenheimer!
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss something? Add them here or send them to email@example.com. THANKS! Also: Are you a mom or future mom? Don’t miss this week’s news on CorporetteMoms.