- The cup appropriate sun protection detailed.
- the new yorker examined the army’s new tactical bra, which is fireproof but not bulletproof, and developed with the help of 18,000 female soldiers.
- The Wall Street Journal highlighted Amalfi’s “twist on the coastal grandmother craze”.
- The Washington Post looked at the criticisms surrounding Shein.
- The New York Times compared Milan itinerary suggestions from two travel agents: one virtual, the other human. (We recently shared an article about use an AI chatbot to help plan a trip.)
- The Washington Post noted that more than a third of American workers still do their jobs from home – especially women.
- BuzzFeed collected secrets and stories from hiring managers and recruiters about their jobs.
- CNN reports on today’s Supreme Court decisions with these live updates.
- Your laugh of the week comes from Belladonnawith “Take our gay test and finally rest easy”.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss something? Add them here or send them to email@example.com. THANKS! Also: Are you a mom or future mom? Don’t miss this week’s news on CorporetteMoms.